Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day One

Welcome to my new Blog. This is one of those things I thought I would never do, but with the upcoming election and an overdose of liberal media I have found myself with an abundance of thoughts and nobody in particular to share them with. You know what they say about opinions. If you don't know, too bad, I don't intend to explain. At this point I have no idea how often I will post or what exactly I will be ranting about, but I imagine it will be quite often as the aforementioned liberal media provides an abundance of blogging fodder. As you may have already noticed, I am not liberal and lately I have been a little more outspoken in my position on liberals. If you stumble upon this blog and disagree with me please post a comment. I have set it to accept comments from anyone, but please know that it is moderated and I will edit or choose not to post comments I find extremely offensive. I do not offend easily, but I do intend to try to keep this mostly clean. It is said that in conversation topics such as politics, religion, and sports should be avoided. Not here. Everything is free game. My hope is this will be cathartic and perhaps broaden my horizons.

No comments: